Dr. Venuopal. N and consultant of Digital system design using FPGA from industry will share few sessions to share the knowledge from industrial and research perspective.
Professor, Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, PES University, Bangalore.
- D., Electronics Engineering, 2011, Dr. MGR University, Chennai.
- M.E., Power Electronics, Electrical Engineering, 1998, UVCE, Bangalore Univerisity.
- B.E., Electrical Engineering, 1995, RVCE, Bangalore University,
Work / Research Experience
- Twenty one years of Teaching Experience. Taught the subject like FPGA Architecture and applications to both UG and PG students.
- Organized many workshops and FDP,s in both State and National level.
|1012||FPGA Applications Using Verilog||5 Days|